### How to create
1. Enter your recorded audio URL or radio livestream URL.
2. Customize your welcome messages.
3. Name your skill.
4. Edit anytime to update your welcome messages.
5. Share your skill with your student community or publish your skill to the Alexa Skills Store for anyone to use.
### How to use
1. Open your skill.
2. Listen to the audio or live stream.
3. Pause and play by saying "Alexa, pause" and "Alexa, resume."
4. Say "Alexa, stop" when you're done for the day.
5. When listening to podcasts you can say "Alexa, shuffle" to shuffle the playing order, or "Alexa, loop" to loop the current episode.
You'll need an existing and active RSS feed or a radio livestream URL to create this skill.